This is the time of year I love. The air starts to cool down, leaves start to change color, Halloween decorations start popping up, you hear the crunch of the leave under your feet, and college football is back in session! But with the coming of fall come the return of school. This year is exciting because this is my last year of classes before I start to student teach! I am really excited about getting to start my life here in just a few short years.
This past week was my first week back to Baker College after having a month to rest my brain. I started the quarter off with a Geography class. I enter the room to see that I had numerous friends that I would be able to share this class with for the next ten weeks. After that class, I headed over to my English senior seminar. There were only a couple of people that I did not know in the class but I knew a majority of the class. Come to find out, I am the only guy in the class (no complaints here). On top of that, one of my all time favorite instructors at Baker College is teaching the class! The next day it was onto Language and Culture after a long day of work in the L.S.S. The instructor in the class seems to be a great instructor, but that does not matter when a good portion of the class is a bunch of whiners. These people made a big fuss over everything the instructor was doing. I almost walked out of the class. How can people be so rude? But the good thing about this class is that there is a special someone in this class with me ... To the next day I had the second installment of Geography and onto my Math Senior Seminar, in which my fellow classmates have been stuck with me in a number of classes over the past year and a half, so we know each other well. The instructor in this class is another one of my favorites instructors at Baker.
That is it for now so until next time take it easy and GO GREEN!
Sounds like you have a really good semester ahead. That is so awesome. Glad to see some posting here. I made a post about you actually. Well, sort of. About the State game and I included a couple pictures. I hope you don't mind.
ReplyDeleteGO BLUE!!!!!!!!